This test is used to measure your level of extroversion, agreeableness, emotional stability, conscientiousness and openness to experience.
Life is all about keeping these 5 factors in balance.
The difference between you getting exhausted or get energy from being socially active.
- Too extroverted and people will take a step back and you'll easily be seen as arrogant and too much in love with yourself.
- Too introverted and people will have a hard time trying to really connect with you.
This is the opposite of neuroticism, which means negative and fearful thinking.
- Too neurotic (meaning negative and fearful thinking), well who wants that? You'll have to step up and fight your monsters in life to overcome neuroticism.
- Everyone needs some degree of neuroticism, otherwise we would just walk of a cliff and die, because we didn't fear anything.
The difference between always pleasing others or yourself.
- Too much agreeableness and you'll end up bitter and recentful, because you pleased everyone else but yourself.
- Too little and you'll end up in jail. It's not a coincident that the majority of prisoners are men.
The difference between doing your duties well and thoroughly, or just procrastinating and getting nothing done in life.
- Too much conscientiousness, and you'll never be physically or emotionally available to your family and loved ones. You'll properly end up alone, in the end.
- Too little and you will not get anything done in life and just become a slave to your emotional reptile impulses and dopamine addiction.
The difference of being open to new experiences vs. only feeling comfortable in the known.
- Too much openness ends in total chaos and anarchy with no rules or security.
- Too little and people will have a hard time being together with you.
Life isn't easy and it's our own resposibility to build a strong mind and soul. Read more about the Big 5 personality traits, here.