By definition, human philosophy is a philosophical investigation, concerned with questions such as the status of human beings in the universe and the purpose or meaning of human life.
Here are some examples of philosophical questions
- If universal values exist, what are they?
- Is happiness just chemicals flowing through your brain or something more?
- Can we really know everything?
- What is the meaning of a good life?
- Is there a God?
- What in life is truly objective and not subjective?
- What is consciousness?
- Is there inherent order in nature or is it all chaos and chance?
- Is there an alternative to capitalism?
- Is it more important to be respected or liked?
- Are we in the Matrix?
Freedom of Thought
If the concept of philosophy is kind of new to you, check out these great dialog-based YouTube introductions to philosophical ideas, by some of the worlds greatest philosophers.