To be a successful trader and investor, you need to adapt to certain habits, to be able to withstand the psychological pressure and internal fear that hits you, when the market chrashes (as we speak, may 2022).
I feel with you, who've lost lots of money, in the current stock market tsunami. It takes a strong mental capacity to be rational, when the world is tumbling down around you and you just lost all your dreams, financially,
If you're going shopping, to buy the dip, check out the great and valuable trading lessons and habits below, on how to become a succesful trader and investor.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
In this free trading course, you will learn the basics of technical analysis, money management and trading psychology. These are three fundamental pieces of reliable trading regardless of the level of difficult you find yourself in.
100 POWERFUL TRADING LESSONS
A one hour video, 100 powerful trading lessons, from FractalFlow, which every trader and investor should know and adapt to as basic trading habits.
This is a free candlestick patterns course. In this course you will understand the many candlestick patterns, their advantages and disadvantages as a trading technique.
Here's the best candlestick pattern introduction I've found, from Fractal Flow, who made other great videos on related techniques.
Harmonic patterns are price action patterns involving Fibonacci ratios between subsequent price movements.
The theory suggests that when three or four Fibonacci ratios converge, there is a higher probability of reversal.
There are many different harmonic patterns like bats, crabs, butterflies, gartleys, sharks, cyphers, and more.
Supply & Demand Trading
This is a free supply and demand trading course for beginners.
FREE TRADING COURSE FOR ALL TRADERS
This is a great small and free trading course for all types of traders.
TOP 7 FIBONACCI TRADING SECRETS
Fibonacci ratios are among the most popular trading tools, so I decided to create a video exploring the most powerful Fibonacci trading secrets.
These secrets can be used to be incorporated in a Fibonacci trading strategy, but that involves much more than the mere techniques.
Top 3 Andrews Pitchfork Price Reversals
About advanced trading strategies and techniques, advanced price action, and advanced technical analysis with the andrews pitchfork.
PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADING
If you want to create an additional source of income or to trade Forex professionally to replace your job, this Professional Forex Trading course will give you all the essential skills and strategies to become a winning trader.
Source: Adam Khoo.
TYPICAL TRADING PATTERNS
Trading typically goes on in phases, between the opening- and closing bell (trading time window).
- Rush hours (high volatility)
- Trader phase 1: First two hours after opening.
- Trader phase 2: Last hour before closing.
- Professional traders typically pause trading, at the end of phase 1, and the market get more calm.
- In phase 2, the traders gets back to explore the market and their gains and losses, before the market closes.
- The trend at closing time often continues at the next opening day.
BEST TIME TO BUY/SELL STOCKS
Private/retail long time investors
- Between phase 1 and phase 2 (when the market gets more calm and prices more realistic)
Professional short time traders
- In phase 1 and phase 2 (this is where the market is hot and daytraders try to make profits).
GREAT INVESTOR HABITS
- Become more self-aware.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Change your bad habits.
- Know when to take a break.
- Deal with stress and pinpoint your emotions.
- Develop confidence.
- Control your environment.
- Develop effective routines.
- Challenge your ideals.
- Track your spending.
- Pay yourself first.
- Be aware of lifestyle inflation.
- Always think long term.
- Invest time first (seek insights and facts), money second.
- Get paid on results - not time. Because time is a finite resource that has a fixed maximum.
- Spend what your investments make, to acquire more passive income assets.
- Start investing as soon as possible.
- Don’t time the market. Time in the market is more important.
- Invest in what you understand.
- Think for yourself, instead of only listening to other peoples assumptions.
- Don’t invest money you need short term.
- Invest consistently ($100+ per week).
- Give before you take.
- Work with what makes you happy.