EVER WISHED YOU COULD CREATE COOL GAMES?
Wish no more, make the choice and let us lead you on a pleasant journey, going through the technologies and playing around with the ideas, architecture and codebase of our learning platform game, Mental Sage.
We'll adapt to your comfort level, learning speed and concentration needs. We're not in a hurry and it's not like a standard course, it's coaching, it's you who's in focus. We offer personal-, team based sessions and custom introductions for a larger audience.
Unity3D is our primary game development platform. C# is the preferred programming language.
Instead of standard courses and tedious powerpoint slides, we use our learning platform and work creatively together and create real 3D content and code behaviour.
As we're currently located in Copenhagen Denmark, most of our services are in the nordic countries.
Our concept is, we meet you at your preferred location, and you pay for any transport, venue or sleep-over expences, if we're spending more than 1 day together.
We speak Danish and English.
We're not in it for the money, but because it's fun and makes good sense to us. Unfortunately we can't do it for free.
- You pay a fixed price per hour for our coaching sessions.
- You're welcome to gather friends or colleagues and split the bill, without extra costs.
For professional game development services, please use our contact page and tell us more about your needs.
Who are you? What is your motivation? What are your needs?
THE CURIOUS ORGANIZATION
- You need perspectives on how a game-based learning platform can help solve some of your learning challenges.
THE CLEVER YOUNG ROOKIE
- Most of the technologies are totally new to you.
- Your coding skills, if any, are relatively new.
THE DREAMING IT DEVELOPER
- Some technologies might be new, but you're a fast learner.
- Your coding skills are at a higher level.
- You need an intro to 2D and 3D game design, tools and programming paradigms.
THE PROFESSIONAL GAME DEVELOPER
- You need sparring in complex math, creative ideation or software development.
- Feedback on software architecture and backend integration design.